MAMA KNOWS BEST
2. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information You Provide Us on Registration
We receive and store any information You enter on our Service or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected may include your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, Google and/or Facebook usernames, location, use information regarding Your use of our Service, and mobile device information (hereinafter, the “Your Information"). We may also draw upon Your Information in order to adapt the Services to your needs, to research the effectiveness of our network and Services, and to develop new tools.
Personal Information You Provide Us by Using the App
We receive and store any information you as a user, providing to us through the App upon registration and opening an account. Such information may include personal identifiable information (“Personal Information”), such as: full name, current telephone number, age, contact details, country of residence, etc.
When using the App you will have the option to open a dedicated page for a person You are familiar with (men or women) who You know is seeking love or other kind of romantic relationship, for the purpose of introducing him/her to other persons who were also introduced by other users of the App (the “Individual”). The Individual cannot be a person under the age of 18 and/or persons suffering from any mental health disorders or mental condition that may affect their use of the Service and/or may be affected by their use of the Service are prohibited from using this App.
As part of introducing the Individual to other users of the App, we will receive and store any Personal Information about this Individual that you provide us, such as: full name, current telephone number, age, marital status, country of residence, city of residence, and certain Personal Information which may be sensitive or highly regulated by applicable data protection laws, such as: physical measurements (height and etc.), field of work, studies, religion, basic values, photos, romantic orientation and preferences for a potential partner (gender, age range, height range, religion); in addition to your personal opinion on the Individual.
By operating the App and completing registration of you and an Individual, you represent and warrant to MKB that you have obtained all necessary approvals and consents from the Individual, as may be applicable to process his or her Personal Information within the App, and that you are acting on the Individual’s behalf as his or her proxy with respect to the usage you will be doing with the Individual’s Personal Information.
Information Collected Automatically
When you use the Service, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your mobile device, including IP address, cookie information, location data (if allowed by the user) and the pages you visited, and similar information extracted by automated means. We treat this data as non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
3. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Sharing Information with Service Providers
We do not share your Personal Information with other third parties for their commercial or marketing use without your prior express consent or unless you have opted-in to be part of a specific program.
We may use third party service providers and consultants to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of our business and therefore we may provide some of the Personal Information directly to such service providers and consultants working on our behalf but only for the purpose of provision of the Services to you. Such third party shall be subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information We may provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific MKB-related operations.
Sharing information in order to prevent harm and comply with the law
Except as otherwise described above, we will not disclose any Personal Information to any third party we believe that such action is necessary to:
1. Conform to the law, comply with legal process served on Us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities.
3. To exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of MKB, our users or others.
4. We may respect requests to disclose information if we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law under the local laws in that jurisdiction, apply to users from that jurisdiction, and are consistent with the generally accepted privacy standards.
5. If we have a good faith belief it is needed to prevent fraud or other illegal activity or to prevent imminent bodily harm.
Non-personally identifiable information
We may share non-personally identifiable information, such as de-identified analytics data, anonymous usage data, pages usage, platform types, number of views, with service providers to improve our products and services and for third parties to analyze our usage patterns.
4. HOW WE PROTECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. Please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, logical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Please note that you need to protect against unauthorized access to Your passwords and to Your mobile devices by signing off once you have finished using a shared device.
5. USERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Our Services are not intended for use by minors. If You are under the age of 18, you may not use our Services.
6. LINKS TO OTHER SERVICES
7. WHAT DO WE DO WITH E-MAIL INFORMATION
You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Service-related emails from us by using our opt-out page or by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of marketing emails that we send. You may also send an email to: email@example.com requesting to opt out of specific communications.
8. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations), shall apply in addition to the above to users of the Service, subject to applicable data protection law:
1. You have a right to access information held about You. Your right of access is normally being exercised free of charge; however we reserve the right to charge an appropriate administrative fee where permitted by applicable law;
2. You have the right to revise your Personal Information by editing your account details, or request that we amend any Personal Information we hold that is inaccurate or misleading.
3. You have the right to request the erasure of the Personal Information that relates to you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your data, for example for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
4. You have the right to object to or to request restriction of the processing. However, there may be circumstances in which we are legally entitled to refuse your request;
5. You have the right to object to profiling;
6. You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (i.e., your place of habitual residence, place or work or place of alleged infringement) at any time. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before you contact your local supervisory authority.
7. You have the right to withdraw your consent and we will comply with your request to withdraw your consent unless it contradicts with a circumstance in which we are obligated to continue processing your data, such as if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
8. You have a right to request details of the basis on which your Personal Information is transferred outside your jurisdiction.
You can exercise your rights by contacting Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your request promptly or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfill Your request. When processing Your request, we may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing the Personal Information requested to you.
In the event that your request would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (for example, would impact the duty of confidentiality owed to others) or if we are legally entitled to deal with Your request in a different way than initial requested, we will address your request to the maximum extent possible, all in accordance with applicable law.
10. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy and/or using the Service, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Last updated February 22, 2022